How to Fix QuickBooks Error H101, H202, H303, or H505
Fix QuickBooks Error H101 H202 H303 H505: QuickBooks is software used for the tracking of expenses, profits, and sales. This is one of the best software’s which saves around 50% of your effort which you made in managing the financial records of your company. When the companies file is opened on another system and also when the QB of one system is not able to communicate with the server then also the error persists. To fix QuickBooks Error H101 H202 H303 H505 go through the methods given below. The methods describe how to resolve the QB error when the issue persists.
Methods to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error H101, H202, H303, or H505
Method 1: Utilizing the QB File Doctor
Download the QB File Doctor and install it and run on the server having H-series error. The multi-user error automatically fixes the file doctor.
Method 2: Examine the services and hosting
In the multi-user environment hosting must be there.
By not opening the company file the individuals verify the hosting.
- Firstly, Individuals open the QuickBooks and Choose File and then go to the Utilities on every workstation, except the server.
- If Host Multi-user Access is in the directory, then it means that the PC is not hosting the company file and the individuals should have to try the next PC.
- Stop Hosting the Multi-User Access option is selected by the users.
The steps mentioned above should be repeated on every PC to verify the hosting.
Verifying QB services
- On the Server system, the QuickBooks services must run.
- Now press the “Window + R” button and the Run Box appears in which type the command services.msc and then press Enter.
- Now, the individual scroll down and get QuickBooksDBXX service in which XX modifies the year of the QuickBooks Desktop which is fixed for the service.
Method 3: To transmit the information arrange the network connections used by the QuickBooks
- Access the settings of Windows firewall.
- Now select a Control Panel by doing right click on the logo of the window.
- The screen displays in which type firewall and then Press the Enter Button.
- Now, Go to the Advanced Settings and Select the Windows Firewall option.
- From the Windows Firewall Choose the Ports option and click on Next option to proceed further.
- Now enter all the ports given to you in the box appear on the screen.
- Now Select “Enter” for entering the name in the port and Click on Finish to finish it.
- The above given first five steps must be repeated for the Inbound Rules.
- The QB must open again in the multi-user mode.
Related Blog: Fix QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a
Get in touch with QuickBooks Customer Support USA
If by following all the methods, then also the issue is not resolved, don’t get hesitated. Feel free to contact at our QuickBooks Customer support Number +1-888-688-8264 at any time as our experts are available day/night for the help of the individuals. We are having the team of the experts as the training is provided to our experts how to resolve the errors.