How to Fix QuickBooks Payroll Error PS107
Fix QuickBooks Payroll Error PS107: QuickBooks is highly useful software made especially for the accounting professionals. Using this tool, users can easily create an invoice, bill, etc and manage it properly. In case, if any error gets reported in any of the product of the software, you need to fix it immediately before it disturbs the entire accounting process. Error PS107 is one such error reported in QB Payroll. To Fix QuickBooks Payroll Error PS107, you can consult with a tech support team or go through the steps described below to resolve the error.
Methods to troubleshoot QuickBooks Payroll Error PS107
- Open the Start Menu
- In the search bar box, enter the “Task Manager”.
- Now have a double-click on the Task Manager.
- As the Task Manager opens click on the Process option
- Now verify the applications linked to QuickBooks.
- The applications linked to the QB are QuickBooks QB and Intuit.
- Now, highlight all the applications and end the whole process which you see at the end.
- Login into your account and then select on the “Option” button and click on it.
- From the Options Button Click on the Help button
- The Help box displays on the screen and there the “Update QuickBooks” option displays and choose all the option which you want to update.
- Now have a click on the Update now option and it starts updating.
- When at the end you receive a message “Update successfully completed” the get exit from the QuickBooks.
- Press Ctrl+R on your PC and open the Run Command.
- Enter msconfig and have a click on the OK button.
- Now Select the General tab option and choose Startup and the services of the Load system.
- Click on the services option now and Hide all the services of the Microsoft and then click on the Disable option.
- Now check the services list and be sure that the window installer should be chosen.
- Go to the System configuration now to restart your PC.
- Now, once the System has restarted click on the install or uninstall whatever you want.
Related Blog: Fix QuickBooks Error Code 6000
For instant help contact QuickBooks Customer Support USA
If the issue still persists, Contact QuickBooks Technical Support USA 1-866-327-2924 to get help from the professionals. If you ever come across any issues while using QuickBooks product feel free to reach on our QuickBooks online customer service helpline number where our professionals will guide you easily. You can also drop a mail to our professionals or opt. the option of the live chat which is available on our website.