How to Fix QuickBooks Pro Error 1334
To Fix QuickBooks Pro Error 1334: QuickBooks is accounting software that’s helpful for the users to achieve business goals. QuickBooks always provides the fast accessing of data and help the customers to manage the information of the company. The incomplete information or corrupted file always causes the error. To Fix QuickBooks Pro Error 1334 steps are discussed. Go through the given steps to know how to resolve the error.
Causes of QuickBooks Error
- When there is corruption in downloading the software.
- QuickBooks installation not completed
- System files linked to the QuickBooks.
- QuickBooks files deleted by mistake.
Step To Resolve QuickBooks Pro Error 1334
Solution 1: If the Error persists while opening QuickBooks Company file
- Firstly, Open the QuickBooks Company file.
- The company file has extension .qbw
- Double click on the .qbw file of the company
Solution 2: Clean Set up of the MS Windows
- While uninstallation or reinstallation the window erases all the information from the system hard drive.
- Clean the installation window to clean all the temporary files from the computer
Solution 3: Add or Delete the Program from the System
- Press the Window key and enter MSConfigin the search programs field
- Select the Boot tab.
- Choose the option Safe Boot and then Network.
- Now Click on Ok and Restart the system
- Allow your computer to start in the Safe Mode.
- Now choose the Programs which you want to run.
- Now open and run the QuickBooks software without any obstacle.
- Open the QB and click on Help.
- Select Update QuickBooks, and allow the QuickBooks to run the updates.
- Go back to the start menu and enter MSConfigand deselect the Safe Mode.
- Now again start your system so that the changes took place.
- After rebooting your PC, Open the QB and install all the updates available.
Solution 4: Advanced Resolution
- Start your PC and Login as “administrator”.
- Choose Programsand then select System Tools and then restore
- Now, Select restore My Computer and click on the Next.
- Select restoration point list and click on the Next.
- Choose the option Next again and choose the recent PC restore date with the verification on the display.
- Restart your system after repairing.
Related Blog: FIX QUICKBOOKS ERROR CODE 80070057
Get in touch with QuickBooks Customer Support Number USA
If by troubleshooting also the issue is not resolved then don’t get hesitated. Feel free to contact at QuickBooks Customer Care Number 1-866-327-2924 at any time anywhere. We are having the team of professionals who will look after the errors. Our professionals are trained in resolving the errors. So you can contact them by calling all the toll free number or through live chat option on the website or drop an email.